Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Prelude to 27: Part 3

Thanksgiving's Eve 11

Driving 7 hours to Aletheia Springs without checking on the amount of my anti-freeze proved to be folly. That was an interesting start to an all too short day, to say the least. Car problem notwithstanding ( or is it "withstanding"...never did understand that word), we ventured to the Mitchel's house. (Fantastic people live in that place.)  So, we got there, and it's Colt's Birthday, that was a great time to be there. We talked, laughed, play a few rounds of Clue and eat some freshly popped popcorn from one of those theater-type kettle machines things. But good times go by fast, and so I headed home


The birthday boy and his newly acquired weapon of no destruction

Clue! Who's taking the picture? It is the birthday boy? On his birthday? excluded from the game?

Strider and I. Or, at least I think that's Strider. Can't see without my glasses....where are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment